What academic resources are available to distance learning students?
- The RVCC Testing Center is located in the basement of the Library building.
- For more information visit RVCC's Testing Center page.
- Our distance learning software is designed to accommodate students with vision impairments. Whenever possible, video material is accompanied by transcripts for hearing-impaired students. However, if you have a disability that prevents you from accessing any part of your distance learning course or one of its links, please inform your instructor as soon as possible and contact Disability Services.
- If you have a documented disability that requires other special accomodations, please inform your instructor as soon as possible and contact Disability Services.
- The RVCC Library is located in the front of the college next to the theater.
- Some of the online services available for distance learning students include:
- For more information visit RVCC's Library page.
Open Computer Labs/Wireless Access
- Distance learning students may work in the library or in the open computer labs on campus.
- Wireless access on the campus is available through our MIS department. Your account will be created within 24 - 48 hours after they receive your completed Wireless Access User Agreement Form.
For information on textbooks visit RVCC's Bookstore page.