Technical Support for Courses at RVCC
- I've registered for an online, hybrid, or telecourse... now what?
- How do I log in?
- My login doesn't work!
- Where do I get login help?
- How do I access the rvcc2 server for my computer science work?
- How do I get help with textbook publishers' software for specific courses?
Frequently Asked Questions
You should have access to your course from Lion's Den within 24 hours.
We'll send you an e-mail to your RVCC Lion Mail account.
It will include your temporary Password for WebStudy, which is the system that runs our online courses.
If you are a new student, the WebStudy password will be different from your Lion's Den password.
When you have your WebStudy password, log in from Lion's Den.
Click the "Academics" tab.
Look on the right for the channel "WebStudy".
You may also bookmark/Add to Favorites the link it goes to, http://rvcc.webstudy.com/.
For Lion's Den login trouble, contact the RVCC Help Desk.
If you can't reach your course from Lion's Den, please notify both your instructor by Lion's Den e-mail, as well as email@example.com.
WebStudy Technical Support
- online WebStudy Help Request Form: https://cms2.webstudy.com/webcourses/feedback.asp
- phone: U.S. & Canada (toll free) (888) 326-4058 Option 3
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
RVCC Instructional Technology Department
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- phone: 908-526-1200 extension:
- 8306 Lonny Buinis
- 8451 Holly Smythe
- e-mail: email@example.com