Desktop/Laptop Services we provide.
* Support for basic operating systems (e.g., Windows, MacOS) and productivity applications that are widely used (e.g., Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, etc,) .
* Activities include consulting by phone and e-mail, providing instructions, specialized documentation and specialized training.
* Support for networking and connectivity activities from the desktop.
* Support for computer security, including timely computer virus alerts and antivirus software updates .
Technology Services Critical Support Levels:
* blue screen (PC does not boot up)
* login issue (Can't access the PC due to failed attempts to login.)
* server connection issue (can't access files located on a server)
* printing issue (can't print and have no access to backup printer.)
* application issue (application fails to run)
Back-up your files:
To backup your computer/files, we recommend purchasing an external hard drive or USB drive.
Contact the Technology Services Desk if you would like to discuss additional backup solutions, such as through shared file server space.