To best view this page, please turn off Compatibility View.
|Division of College Advancement
Mission of the Advancement Division
To promote and enhance Raritan Valley Community College's reputation as a quality institution noted for excellence and innovation. This is accomplished by:
- Working with other RVCC departments to identify stakeholder needs and promote student success
- Providing resources for scholarship and community outreach
- Communicating to stakeholders the opportunities available at RVCC through marketing and recruitment efforts
- Partnering with business, non-profits, government agencies and other higher education institutions to extend educational opportunities, economic development and community service
- Providing quality cultural/educational events through the Theatre and Planetarium
- Providing opportunities for students, faculty and staff to become engaged and productive citizens
Dean of College Advancement Jacki Belin can be reached by email
at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 908-526-1200 ext. 8205.
The following areas are included within the College Advancement Division: