The Media Center serves faculty, staff, and student needs and is located on the bottom floor of Somerset Hall in Room S019.
Standard room equipment can be found on the Room Status Page.
Additional equipment (listed below) may be reserved, by one of these methods:
- For Conference Center rooms only, complete the Conference Center Equipment Reservation Form (under construction) with 2 business days required advance notice.
- For other rooms/classrooms, complete the Media Equipment Reservation Form with 2 business days' required advance notice.
- For emergency (only) equipment delivery, please contact extension 8289 during the hours of 8:00 AM to 7:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
For help with equipment malfunctions, please contact the RVCC Technical Services desk.
- DVD/VCR with TV
- DVD/VCR to connect to ceiling projector (not avail in Arts or West Bldgs)
- CD/Cassette boom box
- Overhead projector on cart
- Acetate transparency roll
- Portable projection screen (most rooms have wall mounted screens already)
- Podium w/mic, amp and speaker (not avail in Arts Bldg)
- Public Address system (not avail in Arts Bldg)
- Mic Stand (floor)
- Mic Stand (tabletop)
- Computer w/LCD projector on cart
- Computer on cart (no projector)
- LCD projector for off campus
- Set of speakers for computer
- Extension Cord
- White Board Easel & Pad
- Set of 4 markers