1. Submit a printed Application for Admission accompanied by the $225 non-refundable Application Fee. Do not submit an application without the necessary supporting documents.
2. Have an official evaluation of high school transcript or leaving certificate performed by one of the organizations belonging to the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services
3. Submit an official evaluation of college or university transcripts (if applicable) performed by one of the organizations belonging to the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services
4. Submit Affidavit of Support forms and accompanying documentation from the student or sponsor(s).
5. Submit results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 65 on the IBT (internet based test) or 513 for the paper-based test. Our school TOEFL code is 2867. All applicants must submit TOEFL results. To be considered for possible exemptions from this requirement you must submit your reason in writing. Each applicant will be reviewed on an individual basis.
6. Submit a copy of the expiration date page of your passport that is valid for at least 6 months into the future.
7. Submit a SEVIS information request form. In addition, items 8-10 are required of students already in the United States.
8. Submit copies of I-20 forms from any U.S. institutions previously attended (if applicable).
9. Submit a copy of visa from passport.
10. Submit an original, unexpired I-94 Form.
11. Have official transcripts sent directly from all U.S. institutions previously attended (if applicable).
12. Complete and have current US institution return the F-1 transfer request form.