For INFORMATION, Call 908-526-1200 ext. 8404
or Email YOUTH@RARITANVAL.EDU
8 Steps to Register Online for Youth Programs
1. REQUIREMENT: To register online you need your student (child’s) ID (known as their G#), password and credit card ready. Password is the six-digit date of birth (MMDDYY format).
If you do not know your student (child’s) ID or password, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting this information. The email should include the child’s name, address, and birth date.
2. If you have never registered your child for courses, our online system will create a new student ID and password for you. Please note your child’s ID # (G#) as this number remains your child’s ID # throughout their lifetime at the college.
3. ACCESSING ONLINE REGISTRATION: Click here to register.
4. REGISTERING THE COURSE: You have the option to enter the 5 digit CRN (separate additional CRN’s with a comma) in the ‘FOR’ field. You may also conduct a search for the desired courses using the ADVANCED SEARCH selection.
5. SCHEDULE BUILDER: Once the CRN’s or search selection is complete, a Schedule Builder screen displays. Simply place your cursor in the course box to display the icons for either displaying the course details or adding the CRN to your schedule list.
6. COMPLETING REGISTRATION: When completed, click the ‘REGISTER’ button to proceed to the Student Sign In screen. (Note: when entering your student (child’s) ID, use the uppercase ‘G’.)
7. PAYMENT: When your account information displays, select the ‘PROCEED TO PAYMENT’ icon and follow the field entry requirements.
8. ACKNOWLEGE COMPLETION: When you have completed the payment, you will be asked if you are done with your registration. Select the ‘YES’ button to complete and initiate an email registration confirmation letter that is sent to the email address on your account.
If a class is cancelled by Youth Programs, you will be offered an alternate course or receive a full refund. If you cancel or withdraw ten (10) or more business days prior to the start of a class, a refund is given less a non-refundable registration fee. The request must be in writing with your child’s name, home address, contact telephone number and the course name and course number. Please email email@example.com or fax request to 908-253-6696.
No refund will be given if cancellation/withdrawal request is received less than 10 business days prior to the start of a class.
Cancellation Class Policy:
Register early to avoid disappointment. Youth Program classes are self-supporting and course-related expenses are paid from student registration fees. Courses that do not meet a minimum student enrollment are subject to cancellation. If that should happen, every effort is made to notify you by telephone. We will attempt to transfer you to another section, find an alternate course, or offer a full refund.