For INFORMATION, Call 908-218-8871
or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
8 Steps to Register Online - NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MAC COMPUTERS
1. REQUIREMENT: To register online you need your student ID (known as G#), password and credit card ready.
If you do not know your student ID or password, please send an email to email@example.com requesting this information. The email should include your name, address, and birth date.
2. If you have never registered for courses at RVCC, our online system will create a new student ID and password for you. Please note your ID # (G#) as this number remains your ID # throughout your lifetime at the college.
3. ACCESSING ONLINE REGISTRATION: Click here to register.
4. REGISTERING THE COURSE: You have the option to enter the 5 digit CRN (separate additional CRN’s with a comma) in the ‘FOR’ field. You may also conduct a search for the desired courses using the ADVANCED SEARCH selection.
5. SCHEDULE BUILDER: Once the CRN’s or search selection is complete, a Schedule Builder screen displays. Simply place your cursor in the course box to display the icons for either displaying (small magnifying glass) the course details or adding the course (small plus sign) the CRN to your schedule list.
6. COMPLETING REGISTRATION: When completed, click the ‘REGISTER’ button on the lower right corner to proceed to the Student Sign In screen. (Note: when entering your student ID, use the uppercase ‘G’.)
7. PAYMENT: When your account information displays, select the ‘PROCEED TO PAYMENT’ icon and follow the field entry requirements.
8. ACKNOWLEGE COMPLETION: When you have completed the payment, you will be asked if you are done with your registration. Select the ‘YES’ button to complete and initiate an email registration confirmation letter that is sent to the email address on your account.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
If a class is cancelled, you will be offered an alternate course or receive a full refund. Register early to avoid disappointment. Classes are self-supporting and course-related expenses are paid from student registration fees. Courses that do not meet a minimum student enrollment are subject to cancellation. If that should happen, every effort is made to notify you by telephone or email. We will attempt to transfer you to another section, find an alternate course, or offer a full refund.If you wish to cancel or withdraw from a course, your request must be received five (5) or more business days prior to the start of your class. This request must be in writing with your name, home address, contact number and the course title and start date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax request to 908-722-4716. You will receive a refund, less the non-refundable registration fee. Refunds checks will be mailed to your address on file.