It is important for you to pass all of the sections of the GED by the end of 2013. On January 1st, 2014, there will be a new test. If you have not completed all sections of the GED by that date, you will have to start over with the new test.
Before taking the GED test:
1. Prepare for the test
- You can find study guides at local bookstores and libraries
- Take a GED class:
- RVCC Continuing Education at 908-218-8871
- the Hunterdon County ESC at 908-806-2795
- Franklin Township Adult Education at 732-249-6410 ext. 339 or 908-421-3833
- The Jointure at 908-722-0233
- For information about preparation sites outside of Hunterdon and Somerset counties, go to http://lwd.dol.state.nj.us/labor/wfprep/edtrain/ged/gedindex.html
2. Pass a practice test
- Free practice tests and information about study materials are available at www.gedpractice.com. Check to see if you are prepared. If you cannot pass a practice test, you probably have more studying to do.
3. Schedule your testing
- After you have passed practice tests and are prepared for the real GED Test, go to www.raritanval.edu/gedtesting for test dates and other information. To schedule your test, call 908-526-1200 ext. 8422.
Email questions to email@example.com
Revised 1/25/13 dk