New Student Planning Guide - Financial Aid and Payment Options
There are several options for financing your education at RVCC:
1) Apply on-line for Financial Aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student (FAFSA) on-line. The FAFSA must be completed each academic year. The FAFSA website is http://www.fafsa.gov; do not use fafsa.com as this site charges you for something that is already free. RVCC's school is 007731.
- Students may be awarded Federal or State Grants (State Grant application is June 1st of every year)
- Students who are not eligible for grants may be eligible for low-interest student loans
- Students must be in a degree program to receive Finanical Aid.
2) Pay your bill in full online using a check or credit card via the Lion's Den - Student Services Tab
3) Utilize the interest-free Tuition Payment Plan offered through Sallie Mae. Students can enroll in the payment plan by:
- Online at http://tuitionpay.salliemay.com/raritanval
- Via telephone at (800) 635-0120
4) Students may be eligible for scholarships depending upon their specific circumstances.
Visit http://www.raritanval.edu/studentserv/finaid/scholarships.html for more information regarding scholarhip opporutnies. Most scholarships are awarded during the Fall semester.
- In order to apply for RVCC Scholarships students must complete the RVCC Scholarship Application which can be downloaded from the Finanical Aid Website
Financial Aid Quick Facts:
|ABCS of RVCC|