Part 1: Forming Your Organization & Achieving Campus Recognition
1. Determine Official Club/Organization Name.
2. Develop Mission Statement and Purpose.
3. Find a minimum of 10 students interested in joining and being active members to sign the Application for Club/Organization Recognition.
4. Find a minimum of 1 full time staff/faculty member interested in acting as the club/organization's Primary Advisor.
5. Submit the application to Student Life.
6. Create a Club/Organization Constitution based on the Constitution Template (see Student Life).
7. Present your Club/Organization at the next SGA Assembly Meeting.
Part 2: Creating a Foundation & Functioning as an Official Organization
1. Create a Club Logo and email in JPEG format to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Join and update Lion's Den Groups Page
3. Submit Officers and Members Report Form
5. Determine meeting schedule and submit the Meeting Request Form
6. Review Student Life Resource Manual
7. Appoint 2 SGA Representatives to give monthly reports at SGA General Assembly