Registering for Classes
- By Mail: Complete the Mail-in Registration Form
- In Person: Visit the Office of Enrollment Services, First Floor, College Center, weekdays 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Online Registration Instructions
(Not Compatible with MAC Computers)
Before You Get Started
- If you have taken classes before at RVCC, you will need your student ID (known as If you do not know your student ID or password, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting this information. Your email should include your name, address, and birth date.
- If you have never taken classes at RVCC, the online system will prompt you to create a new student ID and password.
- Have your credit card handy. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Find Your Course
- If you know the 5-digit CRN, enter the number in the ‘FOR’ field and click on the magnifying glass.
- You may also search for the desired courses using the 'ADVANCED SEARCH' selection, or
- You may simply click on the magnifying glass to obtain the full listing of courses.
- Build Your Schedule - Once the CRN or search selection is complete, a blank "Schedule" chart will be displayed. You must move your selected classes to the schedule by placing the cursor over the course box and clicking on the "+" sign.
- Click the Register Button - Once you have selected your class(es), click the "Register" button on the lower right corner to proceed to the Student Sign-in screen. (Note: When entering your student ID, use the uppercase "G".)
- Pay for Your Class - When your account information displays, select the ‘PROCEED TO PAYMENT’ icon and follow the prompts.
- Click Yes to Finalize Registration - When you have completed the payment, you will be asked if you are done with your registration. You must click the ‘YES’ button to actually record your registration and initiate an email registration confirmation letter that is sent to the email address on your account.
Student withdrawals must be received during the refund period of five or more business days prior to the start of a class. A student who withdraws from a course section during the refund period receives 100% refund of all tuition, as well as lab and material fees, associated with the course. The registration or application fee is not refunded. After the refund period, no tuition or fees shall be refunded.
Class cancellation policy
Non-credit classes are self-supporting and all course-related expenses are paid from student tuition fees. Courses that do not meet a minimum student enrollment are subject to cancellation. A student enrolled in a course section that is cancelled by the College is given the opportunity to enroll in an alternate course section or to receive a full refund of all tuition, registration fees, and material fees associated with the cancelled course section. If the College must cancel due to insufficient registration, every effort is made to notify the student by telephone and/or email.