Online Registration Instructions
All registration information should be completed in the child’s name.
(Not Compatible with MAC Computers)
Before You Get Started
- If your child has taken classes before at RVCC, you will need their student ID (known as your Gnumber, if you do not know their student ID or password, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting this information. Your email should include your name, address, and birth date.
- If you have never taken classes at RVCC, the online system will prompt you to create a new student ID and password.
- Have your credit card handy. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
5 Steps to Online Registration
- Find Your Course
- If you know the 5-digit CRN, enter the number in the ‘FOR’ field and click on the magnifying glass.
- You may also search for the desired courses using the 'ADVANCED SEARCH' selection, or
- You may simply click on the magnifying glass to obtain the full listing of courses.
- Build Your Schedule - Once the CRN or search selection is complete, a blank "Schedule" chart will be displayed. You must move your selected classes to the schedule by placing the cursor over the course box and clicking on the "+" sign.
- Click the Register Button - Once you have selected your class(es), click the "Register" button on the lower right corner to proceed to the Student Sign-in screen. (Note: When entering your student ID, use the uppercase "G".)
- Pay for Your Class - When your account information displays, select the ‘PROCEED TO PAYMENT’ icon and follow the prompts.
- Click Yes to Finalize Registration - When you have completed the payment, you will be asked if you are done with your registration. You must click the ‘YES’ button to actually record your registration and initiate an email registration confirmation letter that is sent to the email address on your account.