In response to COVID-19, most College offices are operating remotely. You can reach us by phone or online. See contact information below. Stay well.
Virtual Commencement Ceremony, Saturday, June 27 at 10 am. Learn more www.raritanval.edu/commencement-2020.
We will continue to serve your inquiries through technology. Please connect with us on:
- Live Chat accessible at our website: www.raritanval.edu
- ARVEE the Artificial Intelligence (AI) BOT text message on the College’s website (Admissions pages) through Messenger icon
- Admissions’ Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and our emails listed below.
Please scan and email any Admissions documents to email@example.com. Do not leave any documents on campus at this time.
Carolyn White, Executive Director of Enrollment Management firstname.lastname@example.org 908-297-0561 - cell
Nancy Mombay Assistant Director of Admissions email@example.com 908-297-0648 - cell
Antoinette Bryant, Enrollment Coach firstname.lastname@example.org 908-297-6315 – cell
Delma Rose, Enrollment Coach email@example.com 908-297-6313 – cell
Daniela Acharon, Admissions Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Zappetti, Admissions Staff email@example.com
Kiswah Khan, Admissions Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org 908-297-6261 – cell
Academic Support Center
The Academic Support Center will be offering tutoring by appointment through Microsoft Teams. Please send your appointment request to one of the emails below and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
We also offer tutoring through Smarthinking! A 24/7 online help service in math, science, accounting, and business by non-RVCC tutors. Click here for more information.
Advising & Counseling Services will continue providing the following services to students either via phone, email or video chat.
- General Academic advising: email@example.com (908) 526-1200 ext. 8336
- Transfer advising: firstname.lastname@example.org (908) 526-1200 ext. 8217
- Personal counseling: email@example.com (908) 526-1200 ext. 8641
- Honors College & NJ STARS: firstname.lastname@example.org (908) 526-1200 ext. 8966
- International Students /Veterans: elizabeth.Sullivan@raritanval.edu (908) 526-1200 ext. 8452
For Spring Rental Returns please follow this link: http://bkstr.scene7.com/is/content/Bkstr/COVID-FAQspdf
In these trying and turbulent times, RVCC’s Counseling Services will continue to do what we can to help support everyone. We will be available remotely for continued counseling support. If you need one of the counselors, please email email@example.com and we will reply as soon as possible. We will utilize phone or video chats to do what we can to continue serving our community. Remote Therapy Consent Form
With the daily exposure of news about COVID-19, reactions can be emotional, somatic, and/or behavioral, and can strongly impact mental and physical health. Listed are some ways to decrease your uncertainty of these time:
- Maintain your routine
- Utilize social distancing as much as possible
- Follow health care guidelines
- Do something physical to release some of the anxiety building
- Do something relaxing, get away from the pressures of the day
- Reach out and talk to friends and family
Here are a a couple links that may be helpful to manage our daily lives.
Dean of Student Affairs
The Office of the Dean of Student Affairs is still available to assist students with a variety of topics.
- Student Conduct Reporting - https://www.raritanval.edu/studentconduct
- Title IX Reporting - https://www.raritanval.edu/titleIX
- Dean Certification / Transfer Forms
- Background Check Forms
- All students’ complaints and concerns https://www.raritanval.edu/feedback
- All other Questions
The office is operating remotely. We are available for intakes, questions, and/or concerns during regular business hours. We have the ability to Skype. Please feel free to reach out!
The general (best) email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Karly Skerbetz, Coordinator email@example.com
Nicolette Colon, Assistant Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Rikita Singh, Director email@example.com
We would like to assure you that we will continue to serve you with our full breadth of services, with the following exceptions:
- Electronic and mail transcript orders may be processed as usual, but pickup orders will not be available
- We will be able to process and evaluate incoming electronic transcripts, but not paper transcripts
- We will be able to process Enrollment Verifications electronically, or mail them, but will not be able to process them for pickup;
Communication is always important, but even more so under these circumstances. If any of the above-mentioned limitations will cause a problem for you, please let us know, and we will try our best to meet your needs as we are able. If you have questions or would otherwise like to leave a message, please call (908) 526-1200, ext. 8861, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We suggest you email the appropriate Financial Aid staff member with any questions or issues. Please scan and email any Financial Aid documents to us directly. Do not leave any documents on campus at this time.
- If your last name starts with the letters A-F, please contact Lenny Mesonas email@example.com 908-526-1200 Ext 8371
- If your last name starts with the letters G-N, please contact Erin Kislan firstname.lastname@example.org 908-526-1200 Ext 8378
- If your last name starts with the letters O-Z, please contact Melanye Nunez email@example.com 908-526-1200 Ext 8397
Also, Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 Financial Aid processing has been delayed. We plan to begin once the college reopens.
First Year Experience
The First Year Experience (FYE) Team supports all new, first time college students as you transition into the college culture, participate in campus life, set your academic path, and have an enriching and successful campus experience. Although the COVID-19 pandemic has determined that we must change our practices, the goal of FYE is to provide you with a support system to help you reach your academic, personal and professional goals.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the College has suspended admission of new international students with F1 visa status for the Fall 2020 semester. I understand the impact that this decision will have on your personal and academic plans and I invite you to consider applying to RVCC when the college is better positioned to admit and serve F1 students in the future.
Please keep checking our website for information regarding the Spring 2021 semester and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions . If you have already applied for the fall term, your application can be deferred to the Spring 2021 semester. Please contact me directly with any questions or concerns.
Coordinator of International and Veteran Services
VA Certifying Official/Principal Designated School Official
The library is here to support your information needs during our move to online classes and extended closure. We have put together a helpful Virtual Library Resources website that you can visit to find out where and how to get help.
- The library will be open online only via chat with a librarian from 8:30am - 9pm Mondays through Thursdays and from 8:30am - 4:30pm on Fridays. The library is available via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours (with the exception of weekends).
- You can still request interlibrary loan resources (articles and book chapters, no physical books). We will continue to monitor that service.
- Our databases are 24/7 - you will still have the same great access to RVOneSearch, and all of our other research databases.
- Our ebook collection is available 24/7 as well. You can visit https://rvcc.on.worldcat.org/discovery and search for your interest and then select ‘eBook’
To contact the RVCC technology Help Desk please call off campus: 908-231-8811, on campus: ext. 7887, email: email@example.com
*Free Internet Resources - The Federal Communications Commission’s “Keep America Connected” initiative expands free internet access across the U.S. Visit here for AT&T, Spectrum / Charter, T-Mobile, Verizon, Xfinity and Optimum.
The Testing Center is temporarily closed. If you have questions or would otherwise like to leave a message, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer & Career Services
Transfer & Career Services will now be working remotely and providing services using videoconferencing and Chat options through Microsoft Teams (accessible through Outlook 365 in The Lion’s Den), Zoom, phone and email. Other platforms such as Google Hangouts, Google Meet or Google Duo can also be accommodated!
To schedule an appointment:
- Student requests a meeting with a staff member via email, providing their cell number and preferred times for their phone, chat or video conference meeting.
- Upon confirming the meeting day/time, the staff member will send a confirmation email to the student and any further instructions if needed.
Our services include:
- Career Counseling to guide students in setting goals and making informed choices about future career and educational plans
- Helping students identify interests, skills, learning/decision-making styles, and personality traits-and career options that best fit!
- Individual advising on how to explore career fields through jobs and internships
- Lion Job Board online jobs & internships database
- Strategies for professional networking and branding using social media
- Preparation on resumes, interviewing and job survival!
- And Much More!
Check out our web site!
- All About Transfer: https://commons.raritanval.edu/studentserv/transfer/Pages/transfer_about.aspx
- Career Counseling and Exploration: Carrie.email@example.com
- Internships & Cooperative Education: Alicia.Hermo-Weaver@raritanval.edu
- Employment Preparation and Search: Wendy.Schnall@raritanval.edu
- Transfer Planning: Paul.firstname.lastname@example.org