A Departmental Exam is an option if you want to earn credit by assessment in a subject that is not available through CLEP or DSST/DANTES.  You should speak with an academic advisor to discuss options. You will be asked to complete the Departmental Exam Request Form that is available in Office of Advising & Counseling. After you request has been approved by Advising and Counseling, the form will be sent to the academic department for assignment to a faculty member. You will be contacted by the faculty member administering the test in order to schedule a mutually convenient timeAt the time of testing, you are required to bring a photo ID and payment at the rate of $40 per credit attempted.

Page to Display: 
Alternative Academic Credit Options