- Dept. of Defense
- U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs
- NJ Dept. of Labor & Workforce Development
- O'Net O*Net search tool provides military to civilian language translators for resumes through MyNextMove.org
- Joining Forces
- 100,000 Jobs Mission
- Career One Stop
- Quint Careers - career and job sites geared especially for military personnel making the transition to civilian jobs.
- Real Warriors
- Career Scope - helps get you on the path to picking a career that fits you! CareerScope is a career assessment tool that measures aptitude and interests to help users begin their career or educational planning process. VA has partnered with CareerScope to make the tool available, free of cost, on the GI Bill website.
- National Resource Directory
- National Veterans Technical Assistance Center
- Hiring Our Heroes
- Military.com - run by Monster.com
- VA for Vets
- Army Civilian Service
- NJ Helmets to Hardhats Building & Construction field
- Service to School - mission is to provide free application assistance to veterans to ensure that they get into the best schools possible after their time in the military.
- http://www.acp-usa.org/- American Corporate Partners - Connecting US Veterans to Business Leaders through mentorships and online career advice
- http://www.civilianjobs.com/- CivilianJobs.com
- http://www.gijobs.com/ - GI Jobs
- http://www.hireheroesusa.org/ - Hire Heros USA
Page to Display:
Student Diversity Resources