- Career Equity Resource Center
- National Career Development Association
- National Association of Colleges & Employers - List of many organizations with resources supporting specific diversity groups
- Diversity Inc. - Top 50 companies for diversity.
- IMDiversity - One-stop career and self-development site devoted to serving the cultural and career-related needs of underrepresented minorities.
- Insight Into Diversity - Formerly Affirmative Action Register. One of the most recognized resources for equal opportunity employers who are seeking to add diverse, qualified candidates to their workforce. Job postings include positions in academia, business, healthcare, and the government.
- The Multcultural Advantage - Career advice, employment resources, and much more, all targeted to persons of color.
- Diversity Link - Links females, minorities and other diversity professionals with proactive employers and search firms offering outstanding career opportunities.
- NewJerseyDiversity.com - comprised of multiple employment web sites focusing on communities in NJ to connect the most progressive companies with the most qualified diverse work force.
- DiversityJobs - search engine that finds job listings from company career pages, other job boards, newspapers and associations
- DiversityWorking.com - career opportunity resource and job search engine for the cultural diversity marketplace.
- Workplace Diversity - an extensive database of employment opportunities across all sectors nationwide.
- The Riley Guide - Resources for women, minorities, and other audiences.
- INROADS - Trains and develops talented minority youth for professional careers in business and industry.
- Minority Access Inc - A national internship program that places talented undergraduate and graduate students with internships during the summer, fall and spring in the Federal Government and private sector.
Page to Display:
Student Diversity Resources