- Rank in top 20% of your graduating class
- An unweighted cumulative GPA of 3.50+
- A cumulative SAT score of 1100+ (including 550+ in Math & 450+ in Evidence-Based Reading & Writing); an aggregate ACT score of 26+ (including a 24+ in Reading and a 23+ in Math) or satisfactory score on the RVCC Math & English Placement Test.
1) APPLY TO RVCC
- Click here to apply - $25 application fee
You will receive an email confirmation with your student ID number within two business days
- Submit official high school transcript
- Submit proof of immunization
2) COMPLETE THE HONORS COLLEGE APPLICATION & HONORS ADMISSIONS DOCUMENTS
- The Honors College is a highly selective community of high achieving students. Admission into the Honors College is competitive.
- Honors College application & documents
3) APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID (FAFSA) & SCHOLARSHIPS
- Fill out the free application for federal student aid, FAFSA
- Explore RVCC scholarship opportunities and other financial aid options
4) REGISTER FOR CLASSES