I am a high achieving high school student or transfer student. In order to be eligible for the Honor College, you must have two of the following requirements:
- Rank in top 20% of your graduating class
- An unweighted cumulative GPA of 3.50+
- A cumulative SAT score of 1100+ (including 550+ in Math & 450+ in Evidence-Based Reading & Writing); an aggregate ACT score of 26+ (including a 24+ in Reading and a 23+ in Math) or satisfactory score on the RVCC Math & English Placement Test.
1) APPLY TO RVCC
- Click here to apply - $25 application fee
You will receive an email confirmation with your student ID number within two business days
- Submit official high school transcript
- Submit proof of immunization
2) COMPLETE THE HONORS COLLEGE APPLICATION & HONORS ADMISSIONS DOCUMENTS
- The Honors College is a highly selective community of high achieving students. Admission into the Honors College is competitive.
- Honors College application & documents
3) APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID (FAFSA) & SCHOLARSHIPS
- Fill out the free application for federal student aid, FAFSA
- Explore RVCC scholarship opportunities and other financial aid options
4) REGISTER FOR CLASSES
5) PAY TUITION
Pay all tuition and fees by required dates or apply for financial aid.
Page to Display:
Apply To RVCC