Honors College applications are accepted January 1st - July 1st for all Fall admissions.
To apply to the Honors College:
- Complete the First Time College Student application at: https://myraritan.force.com/apply
- Complete the Honors College portion of the application
- Submit two letters of recommendation (including at least one from a current high school teacher)
- 500-word essay. Prompt: Why do you want to be a member of the Honors College?
- Personal interview
- Application Deadlines:
- Early Admission - February 1
- Regular Admission - July 1
Admission to the Honors College is highly competitive and students are encouraged to apply as early as possible during their senior year in high school.
* NOTE: Applicants may submit letters of recommendation, in-progress high school transcripts, SAT/ACT scores and 500-word essay, either attached as part of their Honors College application, through Naviance or emailed directly to Greg.DeSanctis@raritanval.edu. RVCC does not currently utilize SCOIR.