I'm attending another college and looking to earn extra credits at RVCC.
1) APPLY TO RVCC
- First-time Visiting Student: click here to apply
- Submit COVID vaccination requirement, click here for more information - proceed to step 2 to register for classes.
- Returning Visiting Student:
- Submit COVID vaccination requirements, click here for more information - proceed to step 2 to register for classes.
2) REGISTER FOR CLASSES
- Click here for a step by step presentation of how to register.
- Visit course schedule and click on the semester you would like to view. To confirm there are seats available in selected course, click on the Course Title. Please note: to view online courses select “Virtual Campus”.
- Get approval from your home college. Course outlines are available to submit to your home college.
- Once you’ve selected your course(s) fill out the Academic Registration Form. If you have not yet received your RVCC Student ID/G#, enter your date of birth.
- If your course(s) has a prerequisite, submit proof that you have completed the required courses (copy of unofficial college transcript, grade report or a visiting student approval form) from your home college.
- We will send you an email confirming your course(s) registration and payment information.