A transfer progression agreement was ratified in July 2013. To view a copy of the agreement, click here: University of Greenwich. To transfer to the University students will need to obtain a valid passport and visa. To view an informational video about the University click here. To view the landing page for the agreement click here. The agreement covers over 50 academic majors including business, liberal arts, computing, film and media, creative writing, and many more. To view the program alignments between RVCC and Greenwich, including required prerequisite courses and minimum GPA click on these links: herehere and here.