PR # 79 October 23, 2007
RVCC TO SPONSOR MARKETING, BUSINESS CAREER SEMINAR
The public is invited to attend a free Marketing and Business Career Seminar Wednesday, November 14, from 6-8 p.m., sponsored by Raritan Valley Community College (RVCC). The event, which is being sponsored by the College?s Career Services Department, will be held in The Conference Center at the College?s North Branch Campus.
The program will include information about a variety of careers in business and marketing. Participants will have the opportunity to interact with professionals in roundtable sessions. Featured speakers include:
* Joan Hochbaum, consultant (careers in human resources)
* Jodi Kastel-McCaffrey, manager, Publications and Web Development, Somerset Medical Center (public relations)
* Roderick Coward, capacity planner, Schering-Plough Corp (careers in logistics)
* Alan Moore, manager, Sales Training, Enzon Pharmaceutical Inc (careers in pharmaceutical sales)
* Jill McAlpine, owner, Carousel of Flowers (small business ownership/entrepreneurship)
To register for the seminar, call Career Services? Registration Hotline, 908-526-1200, ext. 8934.
RVCC, located on Route 28 and Lamington Road in North Branch, NJ, and serving Somerset and Hunterdon County residents for close to 40 years, offers more than 80 associate degrees and certificates. In addition, customized training programs and non-credit courses are available for those seeking personal and professional development.
The College is committed to offering a quality and affordable education through effective teaching, liaisons with the community?s businesses and state-of-the-art technology. For further information, visit www.raritanval.edu .