1. Fill out and submit the Event Proposal and Budget Request Form
a. Student Life will put your requested room on hold.
b. SGA will review and vote on your Budget Request within 5-7 business days.
c. Student Life will email you the results of SGA's review.
d. For questions about funding, visit the Funding FAQ's page.
2. If your event was approved, fill out the Event Set Up Request Form
a. If you are familiar with the form, access the online version here.
b. Use the Room Layouts page to choose a design template for your room set up.
c. If you would like assistance with the form, schedule an appointment with the Assistant Director of Student Life.
3. Create and implement your promotional plan using the Publicity Checklist
4. If you haven't already done so, print out and begin to complete the Event Planning Checklist.
5. It's not over til' it's over. Continue referring to the checklist to keep track of all the details.
6. Complete the Event Summary Report within 48 hours of the event
Event Planning Resources
Event Planning Checklist: Description - Download
Publicity Checklist: Description - Download
Tax Exempt Form: Description - Download
Release and Indemnification Agreement: Description - Download
Photo/Talent Release Form: Description - Download
Promo Table Request: Description - Form
Assumption of Risk and Release Agreement: Description - Download
Event Summary Report: Description - Form