Print out the Event Planning Checklist before you start the event planning process. This checklist is a detailed guide to each step you should take; the list below is a brief overview.
1. Fill out and submit the Event Proposal and Budget Request Form or the Event Proposal Form
For questions about funding, visit the Funding FAQ's page.
2. If your event is approved, fill out the Event Set Up Request Form
Use the Room Layouts page to view various options for your room set up.
If you would like assistance with the form, schedule an appointment with the Assistant Director of Student Life.
3. Use the CulinArt menus to view food options for your event
The Student Catering Guide has lower cost items available for purchase
For more formal events, use the Formal Catering Guide
4. Use the Publicity Checklist for a guide to outlining your marketing plan
5. Meet with Student Life to go over details of the event and confirm all requests
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
6. Host the event!
7. Complete the Evaluation Summary within 48 hours of the event.
Quick List of Resources & Forms
Conferences Budget Request Form (Click on the link to submit a budget request for a conference.)
Conference Planning Process Details (Click here to find tips on planning for your conference/trip)
Student Engagement Transcript Downloadable Paper Form
Funding FAQ’s: Description—Download
Publicity Checklist: Description - Download
Tax Exempt Form: Description - Download
Release and Indemnification Agreement: Description - Download
Photo/Talent Release Form: Description - Download
Promo Table Request: Description - Form
Assumption of Risk and Release Agreement: Description - Download