GED Registration & Testing at RVCC
GED TESTING DATES
If the college is closed for weather or other events, the Testing Center will also be closed.
FIRST TIME TESTING DATES
|APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE FOR:|
|July 30 and August 1, 2013 - 8:30 a.m. (ENGLISH ONLY)|
|August 6 & 8, 2013 - 8:30 a.m. (ENGLISH ONLY)|
|August 20 & 22, 2013 - 8:30 a.m.|
Science and Social Studies -July 23, 2013
Reading and Writing - or July 24, 2013
Math ONLY - July 25, 2013
AN APPOINTMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THE GED EXAM
Things you need to know:
- First-time GED exam appointments include TWO days of testing. GED registration will take place the morning of the first testing session.
- Testing is limited to 20 persons per session. If a session is filled, you will be offered the next available session.
- Please call (908) 526-1200 extension 8422 (Ann Crimmins) or extension 8401 to schedule a testing appointment. APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Once you have your GED test dates, please complete the pre-registration process:
- Log on to http://www.ged123.org
- Under "New & Potential GED Students " click 'Begin' and follow the instructions given.
- At the end of the process, please print out the PROOF of GED Registration form.
- Sign that form and present it at the time of in-person GED registration.
On the day of testing:
- Arrive at the Testing Center no later than 8:30 am.
- You must bring cash or a money order payable to RVC College for $50 the first day of testing
- You must bring two forms of ID (one must be a picture ID) AND your PROOF of pre-registration form to your scheduled registration and testing sessions. ( click here for acceptable forms of ID )
Please note: The fee for retesting is $10 for each section. You must have cash or a money order payable to RVC College.
Dates and times are subject to change
OfficialSite of the
GED Testing Service