GED Registration & Testing at RVCC
GED TESTING DATES
If the college is closed for weather or other events, the Testing Center will also be closed.
Beginning January 2014, the tests will change for High School Equivalency. If all sections of the test have not been passed in 2013, you will have to start over with a new test.
FIRST TIME TESTING DATES
THERE WILL NOT BE ANY GED RE-TESTING FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2013
AN APPOINTMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THE GED EXAM
Things you need to know:
- First-time GED exam appointments include TWO days of testing. GED registration will take place the morning of the first testing session.
- Testing is limited to 20 persons per session. If a session is filled, you will be offered the next available session.
- Please call (908) 526-1200 extension 8422 (Ann Crimmins) or extension 8401 to schedule a testing appointment. APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Once you have your GED test dates, please complete the pre-registration process:
- Log on to http://www.ged123.org
- Under "New & Potential GED Students " click 'Begin' and follow the instructions given.
- At the end of the process, please print out the PROOF of GED Registration form.
- Sign that form and present it at the time of in-person GED registration.
On the day of testing:
- Arrive at the Testing Center no later than 8:30 am.
- You must bring cash or a money order payable to RVC College for $50 the first day of testing
- You must bring two forms of ID (one must be a picture ID) AND your PROOF of pre-registration form to your scheduled registration and testing sessions. ( click here for acceptable forms of ID )
Please note: The fee for retesting is $10 for each section. You must have cash or a money order payable to RVC College.
Dates and times are subject to change
OfficialSite of the
GED Testing Service