To best view this page, please turn off Compatibility View.
| The Testing Center
Room L-029 (near the Theater)
The mission of the Testing Center is to provide exceptional customer service while ensuring test security and integrity in an environment where testers can do their best work.
- employ the National College Testing Association Standards and Guidelines for test delivery, security, confidentiality, and the integrity of testing instruments
- assess academic skills and interpret placements
- provide test proctoring for RVCC students and faculty
- provide certified proctoring services to the community
The Testing Center will be CLOSED on Saturday, JANUARY 23rd.
SPRING 2016 CALENDAR
|Monday – Thursday
||8:30 am - 8:00 pm
||9:00 am - 4:30 pm
||9:00 am - 1:00 pm
|Thursday, January 14||
||11:00 am - 8:00 pm
|Monday, January 18||
|March 7 through March 11 ||
||8:30 - 4:30
|Saturday, March 12
While in the Testing Center:
- All electronic devices (cell phones, iPods, etc.) must be completely turned off
- Hoodies, jackets and hats may not be worn during testing
- Food and beverages are not permitted
- No test will be administered without a photo ID
We provide the following services:
- Each student MUST show photo identification before taking an exam.
- To be eligible to take placement tests, students must first apply for admission to RVCC through the web or in person in Admissions or Enrollment Services.
- If you require testing accommodations due to a documented disability, please contact the Office of Disability Services at 908-526-1200 Ext. 8418 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for accommodations before taking the Placement Exam.
- Each section of the Accuplacer placement test may be taken up to 3 times. There is a $10.00 retest fee for each section.
- Appointments are required for GED, Distance Learning Proctored Exams, CLEP and DANTES.
- All other exams are provided on a walk-in basis.
For Testing Center information, send an email to email@example.com or phone 908-526-1200 ext. 8401.