The Paralegal Studies degree program is approved by the American Bar Association and prepares students for a career as a paraprofessional in private law offices, corporate legal departments or public sector settings. The program provides the student with a varied and balanced background in legal fundamentals as well as the skills and practical field experience necessary to work as a legal assistant.
The Paralegal Studies Certificate Program is designed for those students who have already obtained, or are in the process of obtaining, an associate degree or a baccalaureate degree in a field of study other than paralegal studies. For those students in the process of obtaining their degree, the Paralegal Studies Certificate will not be awarded until completion of the Associate or Baccalaureate degree. It allows students to obtain a paralegal education in a timely and cost-effective manner. In addition, this 24-credit certificate will help students to meet the requirements of potential employers, a large number of whom require both a college degree and a paralegal certificate as hiring standards.
- ABA Approved: Approved by the American Bar Association for 25 years
- Internships/Co-Ops: Experiential learning with Access to a vast network of contacts in the legal profession
- Flexible Schedule: Day and Evening and Online classes available
- Two Track Study: Earn an Associate’s degree or Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Job Placement: Record of proven job placement for graduates
- High Staring Salary: Competitive median starting salary