RVCC’s Workforce Training Center offers training for in-demand, living-wage occupations, such as programs in advanced manufacturing, automotive technology, and health sciences that support the innovation economy.
The following opportunities have been identified that could be supported by the NJ Evergreen Fund.
- Donations of equipment that are used in industry settings and will allow for real-world training simulations
- Particular need for hybrid or fully electric vehicles, electric-charging stations, and automotive lifts for the electric vehicle automotive training programs
- Advanced manufacturing equipment that can be utilized in robotics and mechatronics training programs
- Equipment/manikins for an Allied Health Simulation Center
- Equipment and furnishings for aseptic manufacturing, including biosafety cabinets, storage cabinets, lab tables, and cleanroom supplies/kits
- Staff sabbaticals and employee volunteers to serve as the instructor in a “train-the-trainer” model of professional development
- Internships that provide real-world experience and career insights for students