Nursing Information Sessions
Students must attend a Nursing Information Session to be eligible to apply to the clinical Nursing program. These sessions are offered in the fall and spring semesters. Students can attend a Nursing Information Session at any time. Attendance is recommended during the semester before finishing prerequisites to ensure enough time to complete any outstanding requirements. A Nursing Information Session is the only place a student may obtain a clinical application. Clinical applications will only be made available to qualified students who attend the ENTIRE information session - late entry to the information session will not be permitted. Clinical applications can be turned into Coordinator of Health Science Education once all prerequisites have been met. A student is not eligible to apply to the clinical nursing program until they have completed ALL prerequisites.
The nursing information session is approximately 90 minutes. Students must attend the entire session in order to receive a clinical application - no one will be allowed to enter once the information session has started. No confirmations will be sent for RSVP'S to these sessions, consider yourself registered upon sending your RSVP email.
Nursing Information Sessions
- Friday October 11, 2019 at 8:30am ROOM E109
- Tuesday November 5, 2019 at 12:00pm ROOM E109
- Wednesday November 27, 2019 at 8:30am ROOM E109 *last session before PNAD clinical application deadline of 12/20/2019
- Monday January 6, 2020 at 8:30am ROOM E109* last session before Generic RN Early Admission clinical application deadline of 2/01/2020
- Monday February 17, 2020 at 8:30am ROOM E109
- Tuesday March 10, 2020 at 8:00am ROOM E109 *no classes in session, SPRING BREAK
- Wednesday April 1, 2020 at 11:00am ROOM E109
- Monday April 20, 2020 at 8:00am ROOM E109 *last session before Generic RN Late Admission clinical application deadline of 5/20/2020
FULL schedule of Fall 2019 Nursing Information Sessions to be posted on the HSE website August 2019
TO RSVP FOR ANY SESSION:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with "WILL ATTEND NURSING INFORMATION SESSION" in the subject line and include the date you wish to attend. NO confirmation emails will be sent. Consider yourself registered for the session upon sending the RSVP email.
RVCC RVCC PRE-CLINICAL NURSING STUDENTS
THE EARLY ADMISSION DEADLINE FOR Generic RN CLINICAL APPLICATIONS is 02/01/20 AND THE LATE ADMISSION DEADLINE FOR Generic RN CLINICAL APPLICATIONS to be submitted to Sentry MD is 5/20/20.
THE PNAD CLINICAL APPLICATION DEADLINE is 12/20/19 for SUMMER 2020.
Students are notified within 21 days of the clinical application deadline date via POSTAL MAIL regarding admission status. Please make sure your official postal address is listed correctly with RVCC by checking your personal LIONS DEN information.