NJ’s Only Training Class for Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
BU220 - 15 hours
COURSE FEE: $500
Instructor: Sarah Trent
Dates: Aug 2-Aug 30
Click here to register
The medical cannabis industry is growing fast in New Jersey and this premier certification provides you with the necessary training to obtain employment in this highly-regulated industry. The course -- led by attorney Sarah Trent, CEO and Founder of Valley Wellness -- introduces you to subject-matter experts from industry and academia to explore the different elements of the NJ Medical Cannabis Market, including :
- registering patients
- the regulatory provisions relating to medical cannabis
- the basics of the plant cycle and available products
- handling of medical cannabis products
- the Endocannabinoid system
- counseling patients in the medical cannabis program
- and much more!
This course is for individuals looking to enter the Medical Cannabis labor market or for those simply curious about the industry. For more information, visit Valley Wellness.
- You must have the ability to download and access Zoom with an internet-connected device if you want to attend the class live, however students can also fulfill the requirements of the class by watching the recordings of the lectures.
- Certificates will be issued upon completion by watching all lectures and passing a final test.
For more information, please contact the Manager of Professional Development, Aubrey Flanagan, at email@example.com or 908-526-1200 x8529.