NJ’s Premier Training Class for Cannabis Dispensaries
BU220 - 15 hours
COURSE FEE: $500
Instructor: Sarah Trent
Dates: April 3 - May 1
Click here to register
The cannabis industry is growing fast in New Jersey and this premier certification provides you with the necessary training to obtain employment in this highly-regulated industry. The course -- led by attorney Sarah Trent, CEO and Founder of Valley Wellness -- introduces you to subject-matter experts from industry and academia to explore the different elements of the NJ Medical Cannabis and Adult Use Market, including:
- NJ's regulatory provisions of both medical and adult use cannabis
- the basics of the plant cycle and available products
- handling of medical cannabis products
- the Endocannabinoid system
- how to counsel medical cannabis patients
- how to assist adult use consumers
- and much more!
- You must have the ability to download and access Zoom with an internet-connected device if you want to attend the class live, however students can also fulfill the requirements of the class by watching the recordings of the lectures.
- Certificates will be issued upon completion by watching all lectures and passing a final test, one associated with each Module.
This course is for individuals looking to enter the medical and adult use labor market or for those simply curious about the industry. For more information, visit Valley Wellness.