NJ’s Only Training Class for Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
COURSE FEE: $500
Instructor: Sarah Trent
The medical cannabis industry is growing fast in New Jersey and this premier certification provides you with the necessary training to obtain employment in this highly-regulated industry. The course -- led by attorney Sarah Trent, CEO and Founder of Valley Wellness -- introduces you to subject-matter experts from industry and academia to explore the different elements of the NJ Medical Cannabis Market, including :
- registering patients
- the regulatory provisions relating to medical cannabis
- the basics of the plant cycle and available products
- handling of medical cannabis products
- the Endocannabinoid system
- counseling patients in the medical cannabis program
- and much more!
This course is for individuals looking to enter the Medical Cannabis labor market or for those simply curious about the industry. For more information, visit Valley Wellness.
- You must have the ability to download and access Zoom with an internet-connected device if you want to attend the class live, however students can also fulfill the requirements of the class by watching the recordings of the lectures.
- Certificates will be issued upon completion by watching all lectures and passing a final test.
- The test and course materials will be made available through Canvas. You will be provided with instructions on how to logon to Canvas a few days prior to the course start date.
|CRN 50355||Nov 2 - Nov 30||Course BU220|