Experience Hands-on Learning at RVCC’s Workforce Training Center
Your future is YOURS—whether that means earning an academic degree or enrolling in a career training program to learn hands-on skills in your chosen industry. At Raritan Valley Community College, we offer options for every student!
RVCC’s Workforce Training Center provides lifelong learning opportunities to foster a highly skilled workforce through industry-driven training, professional development, and corporate partnerships. Developed in collaboration with local industry, our high-quality, affordable workforce training programs are designed to put you on the path to success with practical training that directly translates into employment.
The results have been very positive: 95% percent of students in the College’s Automotive Technology class of 2021 are currently employed in their field. The program offers Subaru, Ford, MOPAR, or Toyota manufacturer’s training, enabling students to command a higher salary when they graduate. And 93% percent of students who have enrolled in the College’s Advanced Manufacturing program have secured employment in manufacturing positions.
Read on to learn more about opportunities available at our Workforce Training Center!
RVCC Workforce Training Center
Our 47,000 square foot Workforce Training Center houses all our career training programs under one roof. It features state-of-the-art learning spaces for students to master their skills and ready themselves for exciting careers. It’s also a place to receive guidance on job shadowing and internships, along with job placement services.
Features of the Workforce Training Center include:
- A full-service salon, Protégé, for esthetics and cosmetology school students
- An automotive training center equipped with Snap-on diagnostic technology, where students can receive hands-on training in how to become a mechanic
- Fully-equipped shops for our Advanced Manufacturing training programs and Commercial Energy Management programs, including our CNC machinist training program
- A center for our HVAC Technician Training Program, where students engage in environmental HVAC controls training or commercial energy management training.
- Customized corporate training, professional certification programs, and professional development programming to upskill area businesses and workers
- A Small Business Development Center to assist entrepreneurs in starting or expanding businesses
Finding the Right Program
When you Google “professional development training near me” or “apprenticeship programs NJ,” you may be overwhelmed by the various career training programs and certification training options available. Whether you’re looking for New Jersey welding schools, a college for makeup artistry, or classes towards a CISCO certified network associate program, RVCC is the place! We provide a diverse range of options to fuel your success in whatever career path you choose.
About Raritan Valley Community College
Ranked by WalletHub.com, Intelligent.com, and Niche.com as the #1 community college in New Jersey, RVCC offers more than 90 associate degrees and professional certifications. Our diverse range of professional development courses are the best choice in the Somerset County and Hunterdon County area. The College is located at 118 Lamington Road in Branchburg, NJ. To view education options across a variety of career paths, and to learn more about us, visit www.raritanval.edu.