Virtual Summer Open House in May
Learn about all Raritan Valley Community College has to offer and how to enroll in summer classes at a Virtual Summer Open House, May 19, at 6 p.m. During the event, participants may apply for free and learn about:
• Innovative academic programs designed to help students transfer to top colleges and universities
• Career training programs created in partnership with local industry
• Earning credit for life and work experience
• Financial aid options, including scholarships, loans, and grants
• Special support services to help students successfully transition to college
Registration is now open for RVCC’s summer classes, with sessions beginning May 23, June 13, and July 11. Summer is a great opportunity for college students to earn extra credits and save money and for high school juniors and seniors to jumpstart their college education.
Registration is strongly suggested for the Virtual Summer Open House. To register for the webinar, visit www.raritanval.edu/openhouse. For additional information, contact the Admissions Department at 908-526-1200 (Select Option 2) or email@example.com.
RVCC is located at 118 Lamington Road in Branchburg, NJ. For further information, visit www.raritanval.edu.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 29, 2022