Virtual Summer Open House in May
Learn about all Raritan Valley Community College has to offer and how to enroll in Summer Sessions and Fall Semester classes at a Virtual Summer Open House, Wednesday, May 26, at 6 p.m. Participants will be given the opportunity to ask questions during the Open House, which is being held via a Zoom webinar.
The webinar is designed for high school students and adults who are interested in pursuing a college degree or certificate or taking summer courses at RVCC. Visiting students from four-year colleges and universities are also welcome to attend. Those participating will hear from current students, alumni, faculty and admission specialists as they learn about:
• Enrolling in classes for the Summer and Fall Semesters, including summer classes with sessions starting May 17, June 7 and July 6. Fall Semester classes begin September 1
• Innovative academic programs designed to help students transfer to top colleges and universities
• RVCC’s Honors College for high achieving students
• Career training programs designed in partnership with local industry
• Student clubs and the College’s athletic programs
• Financial aid options, including scholarships, loans and grants
• Free tuition for those who qualify for the NJ Community College Opportunity Grant
• Early college programs for high school juniors and seniors
• Special support services to help students make a successful transition to college
RVCC’s $25 application fee is waived for those who participate in the Virtual Summer Open House. Registration is strongly suggested. To register for the webinar, visit www.raritanval.edu/openhouse. For additional information, contact the Admissions Department at 908-526-1200 (Select Option 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RVCC is located at 118 Lamington Road in Branchburg, NJ. For further information, visit www.raritanval.edu.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 10, 2021