I would like to take classes at RVCC's Branchburg campus (Early Credits).
1) APPLY TO RVCC & SELECT CLASS
2) DETERMINE COLLEGE PLACEMENT
- If you are interested in taking an English or Mathematics course you will need to either take a placement test or submit proof of exemptions from placement testing
3) SUBMIT DOCUMENTS
- Download the Registration Form, fill it out and obtain required signatures from your high school guidance counselor or principal and a parent.
4) REGISTER FOR CLASSES
- Meet with an advisor in the Office of Advising and Counseling. Bring your completed registration form, high school transcript, placement testing documentation if applicable and photo ID. An advisor must sign your registration form the first time you register.