Welcome to RVCC’s new transcript ordering service. The College uses Parchment Inc. as its authorized agent for processing all transcript requests, collecting fees, and fulfilling electronic transcript orders. Parchment is a leader in this field and offers a secure means of ordering and tracking transcript requests that will result in faster and more secure delivery.
With Parchment, students are now able to send an electronic transcript ("eTranscript"), which is a certified PDF of an official transcript, to any valid email address. The document displays a blue ribbon on the notification bar across the top of Adobe Reader, ensuring the recipient that the digital signature is authentic and the contents of the eTranscript have not been altered.
The eTranscript is normally delivered to the designated recipient within hours after being requested and the status of each transcript request can be tracked by the student through his/her Parchment account.
Transcripts can be ordered on the web.
What are the advantages of sending a transcript electronically through Parchment?
- You have the ability to send an eTranscript to any email address in the world.
- ETranscripts are normally delivered to an address within hours.
- Email notifications of changes in the transcript request’s status will be sent to you.
- You can track a transcript throughout the production and delivery process, including confirmation that it was delivered to a specified email address, online.
- There is 24x7 service, which means that requests for eTranscripts will be sent over weekends and holiday breaks.
- The risk of an eTranscript being lost is reduced.
- The security of your educational record is increased
What is the charge for ordering a transcript?
Electronic transcript $10.00
Paper transcript - Mailed $12.50
Paper transcript - Pickup $12.50
Payment is required at the time the order is submitted. Payment must be made using a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit card. Once the transcript request has been successfully processed, the payment will appear on your credit card statement as “Parchment Exchange, Inc.”
Attendance prior to 1999
Electronic transcripts can be produced for academic records dating back to 1999. Transcripts for academic activity prior to that are only available in a paper format. All transcript requests irrespective of the period they cover must be made using the Parchment web site.
Contact Enrollment Services:
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us. The Enrollment Services Office is located on the first floor of the College Center.
Office hours are:
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
We may not be able to accommodate drop-ins less than 30 minutes before closing.
Office of Enrollment Services
Raritan Valley Community College
P.O. Box 3300
Somerville, NJ 08876