The Protégé Salon & Spa is located at the College’s state-of-the-art Workforce Training Center.
Protégé is currently open to the public during the hours listed below. We are taking extra precautions to keep everyone safe during the COVID-19 pandemic and are therefore adhering to the following guidelines for personal care services at the salon:
- Appointments are required; no walk-ins will be accepted
- Face coverings are required
- Everyone must participate in a temperature check and screening questions
- Cash is not accepted—only checks, debit or credit cards (we do not take American Express)
- Only guests receiving services are allowed in the salon (unless they are accompanying a minor or a single companion who needs assistance)
- Cleaning and disinfection of the salon and spa have been enhanced, and time has been added between services for proper cleaning
- Salon and spa spaces have been modified to allow for social distancing
All services performed by students of the Beauty Professional Programs.