- In-County (Hunterdon/Somerset Counties)
$174 per credit
- Out-of-County or Out-of-State
$254 per credit
Out-of-county tuition applies to out-of-state students. All out-of-county residents who provide proof of employment in either Somerset or Hunterdon counties at the time of registration will receive a $80 per credit hour reduction on their tuition.
- Early Credits Program
Regular in-county or out-of-county tuition applies.
- Concurrent Enrollment Program
$220 per course taken at the student’s high school.
- RISE (incarcerated students)
$295 per credit
Tuition and fees are subject to change. In calculating the cost of your college education make sure to include fees.
Fall Fee Schedule
- Application Fee - FREE
- General Services Fee - $50 per credit hour. This fee does not apply to Concurrent Enrollment Program courses. The general fee is charged per credit each semester to all students to cover the costs associated with a broad array of student success services. Included in these services are career and academic advising, counseling, tutoring, maintaining and updating technology, and student engagement activities. The general fee supports RVCC’s academic curricula, support services for students (both in-person and virtual), and program offerings. The fee is not earmarked for a particular program or student; rather, it facilitates programs and services that enhance course offerings and academic support for all students.
- Nursing Program Fee - $830 per semester for students officially enrolled in the College’s Nursing Program.
- Applied Music Fee - $500
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Fee - $250 per semester for students officially enrolling in the Occupational Therapy Assistant Program.
- Honors College Fee - $150 per semester for students officially enrolling in the Honor’s College Program.
- Automotive Technology Program Fee - $155 per credit for students officially enrolling in the Automotive Technology program. $120 Uniform Fee (one time - at program start) $180 Industry Certification Fee (one time - aggregate)
- International Student Processing Fee - $200 per semester.
- Late Registration Fee - $50 effective the first day of the start of the term.
- Official Transcript Fee - $10 for each transcript
- Returned Item Fee - Students will be charged $25 for each returned check, credit card charge, and/or ACH transaction.
- Replacement Diploma Fee - $15
- Graduation Fee - $35
Fees are subject to change. In calculating the cost of your college education make sure to include tuition.
Full tuition and fees are charged for auditing a class with the exception of individuals who qualify for the Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver.