- In-County (Hunterdon/Somerset Counties)
$168 per credit
$228 per credit
Out-of-county tuition applies to out-of-state students. All out-of-county residents who provide proof of employment in either Somerset or Hunterdon counties at the time of registration will receive a $60 per credit hour reduction on their tuition.
- Early Credits Program
Regular in-county or out-of-county tuition applies.
- Concurrent Enrollment Program
$200 per course taken at the student’s high school.
- RISE (incarcerated students)
$285.00 per credit
Tuition and fees are subject to change. In calculating the cost of your college education make sure to include fees.
- Application Fee - $25
- General Services Fee - $50 per credit hour. This fee does not apply to Concurrent Enrollment Program courses.
- Nursing Program Fee - $730 per semester for students officially enrolled in the College’s Nursing Program.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Fee - $250 per semester for students officially enrolling in the Occupational Therapy Assistant Program.
- Honors College Fee - $150 per semester for students officially enrolling in the Honor’s College Program.
- Automotive Technology Certificate Program Fee - $155 per credit for students officially enrolling in the Automotive Technology, Certificate program. $120 Uniform Fee (one time - at program start) $180 Industry Certification Fee (one time - aggregate)
- International Student Processing Fee - $200 per semester.
- Late Registration Fee - $50 effective two weeks before the first day of the start of the term.
- Official Transcript Fee - $10 for each transcript
- Returned Item Fee - Students will be charged $25 for each returned check, credit card charge, and/or ACH transaction.
- Replacement Diploma Fee - $15
- Graduation Fee - $35
Fees are subject to change. In calculating the cost of your college education make sure to include tuition.
Full tuition and fees are charged for auditing a class with the exception of individuals who qualify for the Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver.
To claim a waiver, you must register in person and provide all eligibility documentation. Students with tuition waivers are responsible for the cost of all fees, textbooks, and instructional materials associated with their courses.
- Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver
Somerset and Hunterdon county residents age 65 and older may audit one qualifying academic-credit course each semester if space is available. Seniors will be charged a $50 enrollment fee and must pay for their own books and materials. To qualify, you must register during the 5 business days prior to the start of the course. No credit will be earned for taking the course.
- Unemployment Tuition Waiver
Somerset and Hunterdon County residents who have received tuition waivers may register five business days prior to the start of the semester. Out-of-county residents must first apply to their home county college, and register one day prior to the start of the semester.
All students must complete and bring the FAFSA financial aid application and an approved Unemployment Certification Waiver at the time of registration. All fees except the Late Registration Fee apply. If you enroll earlier than this date or do not have the completed FAFSA and approved waiver with you at the time of registration, you will be charged the regular tuition rate plus fees.
- National Guard & National Guard Reserves Tuition Waiver
Members of the New Jersey National Guard or the New Jersey National Guard Reserves taking up to 16 credits per semester are eligible to receive a tuition waiver. All fees apply.
- Volunteer Firefighters & Emergency Medical Personnel Tuition Waiver
Volunteers in active service as firefighters or emergency medical service workers and their families receive free tuition up to $600 per year and $2,400 in their lifetime per family. Family includes the volunteer their spouse, and children. All fees apply. Click here for form.
- September 11th Victims’ Family Tuition Waiver
Students directly related to a victim of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks are eligible for a tuition waiver. All fees apply.
Tuition and fee waivers are subject to change.
Tuition & Fees Chart: This chart provides the ability to view totals, which include tuition and the general services fee, at varying credit hour levels for students enrolled in classes offered at RVCC as Classroom, Online, Telecourses and Hybrid courses. It does not apply to Concurrent Enrollment classes held at the student's high school, or to the RISE program.
Please note: Special fees, such as the International Student Processing Fee, the Nursing Fee, the Honors College fee, the Occupational Therapy Assistant fee and Automotive Program fees are not included and should be added to the amount derived from the table to determine your total cost, when applicable. If you register late, you should also add the $50 late registration fee to that total.
***subject to change***
|Credits Hours||Hunterdon/Somerset County Cost||Out-of-County or |
Other fees may be required including a $25 application fee, $50 late registration fee and special course fees.
Tuition & fees are subject to change.