Please Note: the online payment system requires Internet Explorer 8 or newer, Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or newer, Google Chrome 10 or newer, or Safari 4.0 of newer.
- Cash accepted in person only at the Finance Office cashier's window
- Check or Money Order accepted by mail or at the Finance Office cashier's window
- Visa, Mastercard or Discover credit cards accepted online or at the Finance Office cashier's window
- ACH debit - direct debit from a checking or savings account only accepted online
- Cashnet Tuition Installment Payment Plan allows you to spread out payments over the semester, apply online, available for fall or spring semesters
Checks or Money Orders should be made payable to: RVC College. There is a $25 charge for any returned check, credit or debit card payment.
A tuition payment plan is available to spead out payments.
Payment for the summer semester is due of May 1, 2020
- Late fee starts May 4, 2020 for classes that begin on May 18, 2020
- Late fee starts May 26, 2020 for classes that begin on June 8, 2020
- Late fee starts June 22, 2020 for classes that begin on July 6, 2020
Payment for the fall semester is due August 3, 2020
- Late fee starts 8/19/20 for classes starting 9/2/20
- Late fee starts 9/2/20 for classes starting 9/16/20
- Late fee starts 9/15/20 for classes starting 9/29/20
- Late fee starts 9/16/20 for classes starting 9/30/20
- Late fee starts 10/7/20 for classes starting 10/21/20
- Late fee starts 11/4/20 for classes starting 11/19/20
For the registration process to be finalized, one of the following payment options must be completed:
Payment in full to the College
Approved financial aid award in memo or authorized status
Be enrolled in the Cashnet Tuition Payment Plan for the Fall or Spring semester and have paid Cashnet the $25 enrollment fee.
There is no payment plan available through Cashnet for the Summer Session. If a student needs a payment plan they should email the email@example.com or go the Finance Office on the 1st floor of the College Center.
Refunds for credit courses are calculated based upon the start of the session.
100% Refund Period
A full refund (100%) of tuition, semester fees (includes the general fee), course/lab fees and technology fees will be made to students completing the proper withdrawal processes prior to the 6th business day of the semester (or an equivalent prorated period in a shorter academic term). If you enroll in another course , you will be charged or refunded for any outstanding balance.
50% Refund Period
A fifty percent refund (50%) of tuition and the related course/lab fee for that section will be made to students completing the proper withdrawal processes between the 6th and 10th business day of the semester (or an equivalent prorated period in a shorter academic term). All other fees (including the general fee) are non-refundable. If you enroll in another course, you will be charged or refunded for any outstanding balance.
No refund will be made for withdrawals after the 10th business day of the semester (or an equivalent prorated period in a shorter academic term).
College Cancellation Policy
If you are enrolled in a class that is cancelled by the College, you may either enroll in another class or receive a full refund for tuition and fees.
Processing Refunds and Appeals
If you want to appeal a refund decision, you must contact the Enrollment Services Office and request a review by the Tuition Appeals Committee.
All refunds will be issued by College check payable to the student and delivered by mail. If you would like the check issued to your parents, you must provide a signed letter to the finance department and include your parent’s name and address. We begin issuing refunds 30 days after the start of the semester.