Now at RVCC!
You may qualify
What is the free
RVCC is participating in the New Jersey Community College Opportunity Grant Program (NJ CCOG), which offers free community college to qualified students.
Eligible students may receive free tuition and most educational fees for up to 18 credits a semester. The NJ CCOG may pay for tuition and most educational fee costs not covered by state, federal, institutional or community grants or scholarships.
The first step is to complete the FASFA or New Jersey Alternative Financial Aid Application.
Are you eligible?
You may qualify if you...
• Have a total household adjusted income not exceeding $65,000.
• Effective Fall 2022, the state of NJ has expanded the Community College Grant to cover 50% of tuition and fees for those whose income falls between $65,001 and $80,000. Please contact the Financial Aid office to check your eligibility for these programs.
• Apply to RVCC for free and complete all admissions requirements.
• Dreamers must complete the New Jersey Alternative Financial Aid Application.
• Do not have a prior college degree.
• Invest in Yourself!
• CCOG Covers in county tuition and most fees.
• Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA), including the state questions.
• Enroll in at least 6 credits for the Fall 2022 semester.
• Make satisfactory academic progress.
Steps to get started
How do I get started? Take 3 simple steps.
Apply to RVCC for Free
and complete all admissions requirements.
the FASFA form at fasfa.gov. (RVCC's school code is 007731)
If you do not meet
the citizenship requirements for FASFA, visit www.njgrants.org to see if you are eligible to fill out the New Jersey Alternate Financial Aid Application.
The Opportunity Grant covers all tuition and most educational fees including:
• General fees
• Lab fees
• Program fees
It does not cover:
• Cover books
• Computers & other supplies
• Graduation fees
• Transcript fees and late fees
Learn about eligibility requirements and the steps to apply. See if you are eligible for free tuition or other state or federal grants or scholarships
908-526-1200, Select 2 email@example.com