Earn a High-Demand Associate Degree at RVCC!
Today’s hiring landscape is changing at a rapid pace. At Raritan Valley Community College, you can set yourself on the path to success by enrolling in an associate degree program that will lead to an in-demand career. Read on to learn how to make yourself more marketable in the current employment landscape.
About Associate Degrees
- What is an associate degree? Essentially, an associate degree is an undergraduate degree completed after high school. Some associate degree programs lead directly to a full-time position in one’s chosen field, while others prepare students for transfer to a four-year university where they can complete their bachelor’s degree.
- How many credits is an associate degree? At RVCC, an associate degree is usually equivalent to 60 credits. This can vary from college to college, but 60 credits is usually standard.
- How long does it take to get an associate degree? Typically, an associate degree is a 2 year degree.
- What are the 2 year degree jobs in demand in 2022? Today’s high-demand associate degree jobs include Occupational Therapy Assistant, Paralegal, Human Services professional, Education professional and more—all of which have programs available at RVCC.
- What are the highest-paying associate degrees in 2022? Associate degrees that lead to the highest salaries these days include Engineering, Computer Science and Nursing—all of which can be studied at RVCC.
Online Associate Degree Programs
There are several reasons why a college student might choose to complete a degree program entirely online. Perhaps they’re trying to juggle a busy work schedule or family obligations. Or maybe attending class in person is physically challenging. There’s also the case of researching a program of choice “near me” and coming up empty—which makes distance learning the only option.
Whatever the reason, RVCC offers several online associate degree programs. With high quality, rigorous instruction provided by accomplished faculty members, these online programs allow students to interact with instructors and fellow students online. RVCC also offers special orientation programs to help students prepare for online study and show them how to make the most of the educational experience. Online-only programs include:
- A.A., Communication Studies in Liberal Arts
- A.S., Criminal Justice
- A.S., General Business option in Business Administration
- A.S., International Business option in Business Administration
- A.S., Marketing option in Business Administration
- A.S., Supply Chain Management option in Business Administration
- A.A.S. in Accounting
The College also offers several accredited degree and certificate programs that can be completed at least 85% online. These include:
- A.A.S. in Accounting Information Systems
- A.A.S. in Business Management - Financial Services Option
- A.A.S. in Business Management - General Business Option
- A.A.S. in Business Management - International Business Option
- A.S. in Criminal Justice
- A.A. in English
- A.A. in Liberal Arts
- A.A. in Communication Studies
- A.S. in Mathematics
- A.A. in Social Science
Learn more here.
Attend an Information Session
Ready to begin your journey towards an associate degree? Good news! It’s not too late to enroll for the fall semester at RVCC. Attend and information session. There, you can take steps to enroll for the Fall Semester all in one day. Speak with an admissions specialist, learn the steps to enroll, explore financial aid options, submit admissions documentation, and more! Register here.
RVCC is the best alternative to a New Jersey state college or private university education. It has been ranked as the #1 community college in NJ by WalletHub.com and Niche.com. The College offers more than 90 degree and certificate programs, from academics to professional certifications in a variety of fields.
For further information, visit www.raritanval.edu.