In order to be eligible for the Honors College, you must have two of the following requirements:
- Rank in top 20% of your graduating class
- An unweighted cumulative GPA of 3.50+
- A cumulative SAT score of 1100+ (including 550+ in Math & 450+ in Evidence-Based Reading & Writing); an aggregate ACT score of 26+ (including a 24+ in Reading and a 23+ in Math) or satisfactory score on the RVCC Math & English Placement Test.
1) APPLY TO RVCC
2) COMPLETE THE HONORS COLLEGE APPLICATION & HONORS ADMISSIONS DOCUMENTS
- The Honors College is a highly selective community of high achieving students. Admission into the Honors College is competitive.
- Honors College application & documents