Honors College applications are accepted January 1st - July 1st for all Fall admissions.
I am a high achieving high school student or transfer student. In order to be eligible for the Honor College, you must have two of the following requirements:
- Rank in top 20% of your graduating class
- An unweighted cumulative GPA of 3.50+
- A cumulative SAT score of 1100+ (including 550+ in Math & 450+ in Evidence-Based Reading & Writing); an aggregate ACT score of 26+ (including a 24+ in Reading and a 23+ in Math) or satisfactory score on the RVCC Math & English Placement Test.
1) APPLY TO RVCC
Complete the First Time College Student application at: https://www.raritanval.edu/apply
You will receive an email confirmation with your student ID number within three business days
2) COMPLETE THE HONORS COLLEGE APPLICATION
- The Honors College is a highly selective community of high achieving students. Admission into the Honors College is competitive.
- Complete the Honors College application - Honors College application
- Honors College applications are accepted January 1st - July 1st for all Fall admissions.
3) APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID (FAFSA) & SCHOLARSHIPS
4) REGISTER FOR CLASSES
- After your English and math placement has been determined, meet with an Academic Advisor to select classes. (G# and password required)