1) APPLY TO RVCC
- Session 1 begins Tuesday, January 22 (14 week)
- Session 2 begins Tuesday, January 22 (First 7 week)
- Session 3 begins Monday, February 4 (12 week)
- Session 4 begins Monday, March 18 (Second 7 week)
- Session 1 begins Monday, May 20 (6 weeks)
- Session 2 begins Monday, June 10 (9 weeks)
- Session 3 begins Monday, July 8 (6 weeks)
If you are a first-time student at RVCC, click here to apply - $25 application fee. Returning visiting students proceed to Step 2.
2) REGISTER FOR CLASSES
- Get approval from your home college. Course outlines are available to submit to your home college.
- View course schedule to check class availability. Please click on the course title to check available seating. Please note: to view online courses select “Virtual Campus”.
- Once you’ve selected your course(s) fill out the Academic Registration Form and submit proof of prerequisite requirements (copy of college transcripts, grade reports or a visiting student approval form) from your home college. Email to registrar@RaritanVal.edu. We will send you an email confirming your course(s) registration and payment information weeks