1) APPLY TO RVCC
- Session 1 begins Monday, May 20 (6 weeks)
- Session 2 begins Monday, June 10 (9 weeks)
- Session 3 begins Monday, July 8 (6 weeks)
First-time Visiting Student: click here to apply - $25 application fee. As soon as you complete your application, proceed to Step 2.
Returning Visiting Student: proceed to Step 2.
2) REGISTER FOR CLASSES
- Visit course schedule click Summer 2019 Semester to view courses offered. To confirm there are seats available in your selected course, click on the Course Title. Please note: to view online courses select “Virtual Campus”.
- Get approval from your home college. Course outlines are available to submit to your home college.
- Once you’ve selected your course(s) fill out the Academic Registration Form. If you have not received your RVCC Student ID/G#, please enter your date of birth.
- If your course(s) has a prerequisite, submit proof that you have completed the required courses (copy of college transcripts, grade reports or a visiting student approval form) from your home college.
- Email the completed Academic Registration Form and proof of prerequisited (if required) to registrar@RaritanVal.edu.
- We will send you an email confirming your course(s) registration and payment information.