I would like to take RVCC college classes at my high school (Concurrent Enrollment).
1) APPLY TO RVCC & SELECT CLASS
- Contact your high school guidance counselor to determine the RVCC courses being taught at your high school and the qualifications to enroll. Apply online to the College as an Early Admit High School Student.
2) DETERMINE COLLEGE PLACEMENT
- If you are interested in taking an English or Mathematics course you will need to submit proof of exemptions.
3) SUBMIT DOCUMENTS
- Fill out the CEP Student/Parent Agreement Form and CEP Registration Form. Make sure to obtain the signatures of a parent and your guidance counselor. Submit all documents to your high school guidance counselor or CEP coordinator.
4) REGISTER FOR CLASSES WITH PAYMENT
- The tuition for each course is $200. Pay your tuition by money order or check (payable to RVC College) at the time you submit your documentation to your high school guidance counselor or CEP coordinator.
5) Pay Tuition
Pay all tuition and fees by required dates.
- Online Tuition Payment
- or make check payable to RVC College