Top 5 Things to Know about RVCC’s Workforce Training Programs
Are you looking to master a hands-on career? Do you want to invest in a future that will provide you with a job when you graduate? If so, Raritan Valley Community College—with its extensive selection of Workforce Training Degree and Certificate Programs—is the ideal destination for you! As you weigh your options, read on to learn the “must know” details about RVCC’s Workforce Training Programs or apply now!
Top 5 Things You “Must Know” about RVCC’s Workforce Training
1. Workforce Training is Cost Effective
The lower cost and a shorter time commitment of career training programs have contributed to the recent surge in popularity. What’s not to love?! For instance, RVCC’s affordable program that trains students to become Estheticians (Skin Care Specialists) can be completed in less than seven months! Because RVCC has its own award-winning Protégé Salon and Spa, graduates leave with real-world experience, making them more marketable to employers.
2. RVCC’s Diverse, Cutting-Edge Workforce Programs Are In-Demand
According to The U.S. Department of Education, while there were roughly 9.66 million students attending trade schools in 1999, an estimated 16 million were enrolled in 2014. RVCC continues to meet this growing demand by offering a new, exciting programs that lead to meaningful employment upon graduation. Here are just a few:
- Beauty: Cosmetology & Skin Care (Esthetics)
- Advanced Manufacturing
In RVCC’s hands-on Advanced Manufacturing Program, you’ll master the machine basics, precision and technical skills needed to become a manufacturing professional.
3. Attend a Free Workforce Training Program Information Session
RVCC hosts information sessions at the main campus located at 118 Lamington Rd., Branchburg, where you can learn about different programs, tour the campus and more! Find upcoming sessions below. Register now!
- General Information Sessions: Thursday, January 23 (4-5pm); Friday, January 31 (10-11am); Friday, February 7 (10-11am) and February 17 (10-11am & 1-2pm) in the RVCC Event Center.
- Automotive Technology Information Session: Thursday, February 13 (3-4pm) in the RVCC Workforce Training Center.
- Beauty Professions Information Sessions: Tuesday, January 21 (5-6:30pm) and Tuesday, February 4 (5-6:30pm) in the RVCC Workforce Training Center.
4. RVCC’s Workforce Training Center is a State-of-the-Art Facility
RVCC‘s Workforce Training Center offers outstanding career training opportunities with the right resources to help you thrive. You’ll find: an Automotive Technology training center offering Subaru & Chrysler manufacturer training for those interested in auto mechanic training, a Small Business Development Center to assist entrepreneurs in starting businesses, and so much more!
5. RVCC’s Industry Partnerships Translate into Real-Life Instruction!
RVCC strategically partners with leaders of business, government, education and workforce to provide industry-driven curriculum and a foundation for economic growth and job stability in the region. For the Auto Technology Program, RVCC partners with the manufacturing industry to offer specialized career training from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles!
If you are wondering: “Which accredited college near me provides the workforce training degree and certification programs?” Without a doubt, the answer is: “RVCC!” Apply now!
RVCC has been ranked the best community college in NJ by BestColleges.com, WalletHub.com, Schools.com, and Niche.com. Washington Monthly ranked RVCC eighth in the country in the category of “Best Colleges for Adult Learners (2 Year Colleges)” for 2018. As a leading state college in New Jersey, RVCC serves students locally from Somerset County and Hunterdon County, across the country, and around the world, offering top degree programs and the best local career training. For information, visit www.raritanval.edu.