RVCC to Hold Spring Open House in April
Learn about all Raritan Valley Community College has to offer at the College’s Spring Open House, Saturday, April 25, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The event, designed for high school students and adults who are interested in pursuing a college degree or certificate, will be held in the Event Center at the College’s Branchburg campus.
Those attending will be invited to tour the campus and get a feel for RVCC’s vibrant college life as they meet current students, alumni and faculty members. Participants will learn about:
• student clubs, organizations and athletic teams
• the College’s innovative programs designed to help students transfer to top colleges and universities in New Jersey, across the country, and even in Europe
• career training programs, designed in partnership with local industry
• how to pay for college, including financial aid and scholarship opportunities
• free tuition for those who qualify, though RVCC’s participation in the New Jersey Community College Opportunity Grant (CCOG) Program
The event also will include workshops on How to Become an RVCC Student and the Community College Free Tuition Program.
Ranked by WalletHub.com and Niche.com as the #1 community college in New Jersey, Raritan Valley Community College has been serving as an academic and cultural center for Somerset and Hunterdon County residents for over 50 years. The College has been nationally recognized for its service to the community, environmental stewardship, and commitment to diversity. It is home to a Planetarium, Science Education Institute and 3M Observatory; a 1,000-seat Theatre offering professional performances for all ages; and an Honors College for high achieving students.
The College offers more than 90 associate degrees and certificates, as well as career training, small business assistance through the Small Business Development Center, and professional development courses. RVCC is located at 118 Lamington Road in Branchburg, NJ. For further information, visit www.raritanval.edu.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 5, 2020