RVCC to Present Engineering Career Night Event
The public is invited to attend an Engineering Career Night Event at Raritan Valley Community College, Thursday, October 26, from 6-8 p.m. The event, which is free of charge, is designed for prospective students interested in RVCC’s Engineering Science program as well as anyone considering a career in engineering. It will be held in the Conference Center at the College’s Branchburg campus.
The program will include an introduction to the various Engineering tracks at RVCC; a discussion of the hands-on Engineering projects currently happening at the College; and information about the internship program available to RVCC Engineering majors.
Following the introduction, professionals from various Engineering fields such as aerospace, civil, industrial, electrical, materials science and mechanical, as well as current and former students, will be available for informal conversations in roundtable sessions. Panelists include:
• Jake Davis, Design and Development Computer Engineer, Lutron Electronic; RVCC graduate, received BS in Electrical Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
• Robert De Saro, President, Energy Research Company, ERCo
• Emily Erickson, Mechanical Engineering student, RVCC
• Tyler George, Electrical Engineering student, Rutgers University; RVCC graduate
• Frank Golon, President, Davidson-Wayne Development
• Jeff Meltzer, Engineering Project Manager, Lifecycle Product Management, Ethicon, Inc. (Johnson & Johnson)
• Antonella Pompo, Professor of Engineering, RVCC
• Peter Stupak, Professor of Engineering and Physics, RVCC; Chief Technology Officer, JOHOT (Suzhou, China)
To register for the Engineering Career Night, visit www.raritanval.edu/visit. Participants also may also register in person the night of the event, beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Raritan Valley Community College’s main campus is located at 118 Lamington Road in Branchburg, NJ. For further information, visit www.raritanval.edu.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 5, 2017
Media contact: Donna Stolzer, 908-526-1200, ext. 8383