If you need 24/7 technical support, please contact the Help Desk
- Telephone number 908-231-8811 from off campus, 908-526-1200 x7887 on campus
- Email email@example.com
- Password Reset
Lion's Den offers access Office 365 email, RV Commons, Canvas, Registration, Financial Aid, Grades, Time Entry and more with single sign-on.
Connecting to Canvas
Canvas Support For Students:
- Canvas Support Telephone Hotline: 833-482-2864
- Canvas Live Online Chat
Canvas Student App
If you are experiencing technical issues with a course in CANVAS please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Broadband Assistance for Pell Eligible Student Households
- Up to a $50/month discount on your broadband service and associated equipment rentals
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
Only one monthly service discount and one device discount is allowed per household.
Consumers can begin applying for and enrolling in the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program on May 12, 2021. Eligible households can enroll through an approved provider or by visiting https://getemergencybroadband.org.The program will end when the fund runs out of money, or six months after the Department of Health and Human Services declares an end to the COVID-19 health emergency, whichever is sooner.
Parking Lot Wifi Access
Lots 2 and 9 have WIFI access (student and staff networks) login with G# and password
The open computer labs’ schedules are as follows:
- Somerset Hall S-020
- Monday – Saturday 7am – 9pm
- Sunday 8am – 1pm
- West Building W-212
- Monday – Friday 7am – 9pm
- Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
The first half hour of the day will be for students who are high risk.
For everyone’s safety every other PC has been disabled and extra chairs removed to maintain social distancing. Disinfecting wipes are provided in each lab for use on the keyboards and mice. Labs will also be cleaned daily.