The entire campus community has a part to play in our response to the challenges that a global pandemic presents.
Following state and CDC guidelines, RVCC has made a number of changes to the campus to protect the health our students, employees and visitors.
- Appointments Requested - All Offices on campus ask for you to have an appointment to meet with a College employee.
- Face Masks Required - All persons entering campus will be required to wear a face covering.
- Limited Campus Entry Points - Entrance to the campus will be restricted. For more information click here.
- Screening and Temperature Checks at All Entry Points - All those coming to campus are required to complete a self-screening form and have their temperature checked. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be allowed entry onto campus.
- Social Distancing Required - In high traffic areas markers will be on the floors to help you stay 6 feet apart.
Cleaning and Sanitization
The College will provide thorough and continual cleaning and sanitization services for all campus areas, including common areas and surfaces. Protocols include:
- Sanitization of classrooms will occur before and after each class session using fogging machines.
- Disinfectants and wipes will be available in classrooms for student use at individual desk/work stations and in office areas for employees' use.
- Hand Sanitizing dispensers and portable hand washing stations will be located throughout the College near restrooms, offices, classrooms, gathering areas, copy machines, and other areas.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized at least twice a day and more often in high use areas.
- Stand-alone air purifiers that include HEPA filters and UVC light will be continually running in classrooms.