- Allow yourself 2 ½ hours for the test
- Make sure to bring a photo ID
- All electronic devices must be completely turned off during the test
- Hoodies, jacket and hats cannot be worn during the test
- No food or beverages permitted
Prepare in advance by trying some sample questions, click here.
If you require testing accommodations due to a documented disability, contact the Office of Disability Services to request accommodations
Each section of the test can be taken up to three times. There is a $10 charge for retaking each section.
For more information, click here.