Classes start September 16 & 29. Sometimes you just need the basics all in one place....
1) Check the Course Schedule
2) How to Register Online
Need help registering for fall classes?
To meet remotely with an Academic Advisor Drop In to a Live Zoom Meeting
- Monday - Thursday, 9am-5:30pm - Drop in to chat with an Advisor -- https://raritanval-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYucuypqTksG9MdPy1UJBHXQCbtLeTiZxoo
- Friday, 10am-4:30pm - Drop in to chat with an Advisor -- https://raritanval-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYucuypqTksG9MdPy1UJBHXQCbtLeTiZxoo
If you cannot attend the Zoom Meeting please make an appointment to speak to and Advisor.
- If you cannot attend during virtual drop in hours email email@example.com to schedule a virtual appointment
- If you require an on campus meeting there are limited times available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment
Have your RVCC ID# (G00…) and a working password ready. If your password needs to be reset, email email@example.com
3) Connecting to Lion's Den
- Online: If you have registered your security questions, you may use the Self-Service Password Reset Utility. Go to the Lion’s Den login page and click on “Forgot Password?” (Instructions for the Password Reset Utility are at the RVCC TechOneStop page.)
- Once you are emailed a password do not copy and paste, it must be entered manually, make sure the first R is a capital letter (Rv)
- Telephone: You may call Technology Services at 908-231-8811
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Check Financial Aid Status
Sign in to Lions Den, click on the Financial Aid Progress link. It looks like this
5) Payment Information
To make an online payment or sign up for a payment plan click here
6) View Your Schedule
Sign in to Lions Den, Click on Student Concise Schedule. It looks like this
7) Buy your books
Click here for the Golden Lions Bookstore site